2018 Market Days: June 30 – Color Season
Welcome to our 10th year of Good Hart Market Days!!! Since 2009, Good Hart Market Days has offered a Saturday afternoon market featuring local farmers, artists, and artisans. Join us every weekend June 30 through color season – FREE to attend and participate!
Downtown Good Hart
2018 Special Events
Check back this spring for a list of upcoming events. To inquire about performing or planning a special event such as a book signing or demonstration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday Market Message
Join our private email list in order to receive the “Friday Market Message” announcing confirmed vendors for that particular week. Please e-mail us to be added to our exclusive list.
2017 Good Hart Market Days Vendors
• Michigan maple syrup products and local produce by Lowell Beethem with BEETHEM FARMS
• Handmade keychains, jewelry, and painted stones by Julie Roth with BLUE MOON
• Local produce (7 varieties of tomatoes (Red Mortgage Lifter, Yellow Mortgage Lifter, Bonny’s Best, Black Beauty, Sweet Green, Atomic Grape & Blue Cherry), dragon tongue beans, yellow wax beans, cauliflower, butter cup squash, lilac bell peppers, banana peppers, red hot chili peppers, cosmic purple carrots, lemon cucumbers, etc.) by Ryan Cottrell
• Wheelthrown stonewear pottery by Rebecca Michelson with Stellwork Studio
• Homemade caramel corn by Barbara Barrigar with Grandma’s Up North Goodies
• Northern Michigan photography and custom notecards by Ami Woods with AMIWOODS.COM
• Hand made Petoskey Stone jewelry and art by Renecca Newsted with Rebecca’s Arts
• Local produce such as royal burgundy beans, Mexican sour gherkins (tiny watermelons), red/white/blue potato mix, romaine lettuce, basil mixes, radishes and wild blackberries by Dale Johnston.
• Local fresh and dried vegetables, herbs and flowers by Libby Ives with Bliss Valley Farm LLC
• Northern Michigan landscape photography by Kay Winter with Kay L. Winter Photography
• Recycled clothes bags, pillows, book bags, bibs, and more by Butch Hogan with Made by Grump
• Wire wrapped jewelry and sun catchers by Alexandria Jablinski with AlliCATZZ
• Michigan landscape photography by Tim Walton with Tim Walton Photography
• Natural essential oil blends and aromatherapy products by Amy Thomas with Alleviation Aromatherapy
• Original fused glass and textile art by Candace Spees
• Organic hair towels by Pam Colby with Lakeshore Dry Goods
Become a Vendor
Calling all artists, farmers, artisans, and creators of all things unique in Michigan! Good Hart Market Days offers a FREE and fun opportunity to sell and promote your goods. Use the forms below to become a vendor. Vendors receive free advertising via the Good Hart General Store digital marketing efforts. Questions? We’re happy to answer. Please email questions to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!