2016 Market Days: June 25 – Color Season
Now in our 8th year, Good Hart Market Days offers a Saturday afternoon market featuring local farmers, artists, and artisans. Join us every weekend now through color season – FREE to attend and participate!
2017 Market Days information coming January 2017!!
Downtown Good Hart
2016 Special Events
July 23 LIVE MUSIC: Dr. Good Hart’s Home Remedy (weather permitting)
July 30 LIVE MUSIC: 45 North (weather permitting)
August 6 LIVE MUSIC: Dr. Good Hart’s Home Remedy (weather permitting)
August 27 BOOK SIGNING: Kristie Dickinson will be signing and discussing her book, THE TUNNELS, based on the infamous Club Manitou tunnels in Harbor Springs. 11am.
October 1 LIVE MUSIC: Dr. Good Hart’s Home Remedy (weather permitting)
October 8 LIVE MUSIC: Dr. Good Hart’s Home Remedy (weather permitting)
October 15 LIVE MUSIC: Dr. Good Hart’s Home Remedy (weather permitting)
October 22 LIVE MUSIC: Dr. Good Hart’s Home Remedy (weather permitting)
Friday Market Message
Join our private email list in order to receive the “Friday Market Message” announcing confirmed vendors for that particular week. Please e-mail us to be added to our exclusive list.
2016 Good Hart Market Days Vendors
• Michigan maple syrup products and local produce by Lowell Beethem with BEETHEM FARMS
• Northern Michigan photography and custom notecards by Ami Woods with AMIWOODS.COM
• Produce, fiber art, and oil paintings by Abby and Phil Deloria with FIDDLEHEAD FARM
• Garden art by Mary Spanburg with UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF HARBOR SPRINGS
• Hand made jewelry and photography by Diane Gracy with IZIS JEWELRY
• Petoskey Stone Art and Dream Catchers by Rebecca Newsted with REBECCA’S ART
• Hand made custom jewelry by Marie Muller with MARIE’S SPECIAL THINGS
• Photography by Susan Ketchabaw with SUSAN K PHOTOGRAPHY
• Custom jewelry and copper wire decor by Trisha Herron with THINGS & WHAT KNOTS
• Homemade caramel corn and caramel apples by Barbara Barrigar with GRANDMA’S UP NORTH GOODIES
Become a Vendor
Calling all artists, farmers, artisans, and creators of all things unique in Michigan! Good Hart Market Days offers a FREE and fun opportunity to sell and promote your goods. Use the forms below to become a vendor. Vendors receive free advertising via the Good Hart General Store digital marketing efforts. Questions? We’re happy to answer. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you!