Kitchen Assistant – FULL TIME (SCHOOL SCHEDULE PERMITTING), SEASONAL
(Posted March 5, 2018)
We’re currently seeking a very special someone to join our kitchen team, working directly for the kitchen manager. Ideal candidate will be seeking seasonal employment with a very flexible schedule including weekends in spring, fall, and even winter. Must have a passion for cooking/baking, and an interest in exceptional customer service. Training offered for local students seeking a long term commitment with potential for several years of employment. No experience required, outstanding personality and willingness to learn required.
Full-time seasonal position (May – October 40+ hours/week ideal – school schedule permitting)
Minimum starting pay: $9.25/hour + end of season bonus + returning bonus for additional seasons of employment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all areas of our kitchen (deli, bakery, prep area) includes baking, cooking, and food preparation for daily operations.
- Waiting on deli and bakery customers.
- Assisting with stocking.
- Assisting with inventory management.
- Assisting in receiving orders.
- Operating applicable machinery (age permitting).
- Assisting with phone orders, local deliveries, and web orders.
- Other duties as assigned by the kitchen manager and store owner.
Download an application and submit to Ami Woods with cover/letter/resume: (Email: ami at goodhartstore dot com or fax: 800.943.2353)!
Please, no phone calls or store visits. We look forward to hearing from you!